my works yz250 with pics

05 yz250 before

yz250005.jpg

after some graphics, new tires, fork revalve, and red radiator hoses.

august2010082.jpg

august2010083.jpg

august2010084.jpg

in action

august2010089.jpg

as of today. pro circuit works exhaust (works pipe, R304 shorty) renthal twinwall bars, works connection reservoir caps (red front, blue rear) D.I.D 520 ERT gold chain, red radiator hoses, red carburetor vent lines, v-force 3, JM racing suspension, red axle blocks, red oil fill cap tusk black anodized case saver, boyesen clutch and ignition covers, black gripper seat, UNI air filter, gold gas cap, blue rim locks and valve stem covers, blue sunline clutch and throttle cables, works connection radiator braces, light speed carbon fiber skid plate.

yz250013.jpg

yz250007.jpg

yz250006-1.jpg

yz250004.jpg

yz250003-1.jpg

yz250001-1.jpg

runnin vp 110 race gas, N3EW needle 2nd clip from top, 182 main, 50 pilot, new top end, and just got the cylinder and head replated by millenium technologies. this thing fu*kin RIPS man...love it!

Not works. But getting there

Nice, clean looking bike. But not works. But you should be proud of your bike. You take a lot of pride in your bike. I wish I would make time to make mine look like yours. But riding in the trees really takes it toll on the plastic.

looks amazing. i'd consider that "works" well as much as an average man can make one.

Good looking bike

I agree with Hill climb guy.. Very clean and sharp looking.. But I refuse to put money into looks when I ride primarily woods.. The sticks take the "clean" right off.. Performance is where my bills go!! :confused: I love how a 6 year old bike still looks current!! Go YZ :thumbsup:

Very nice Danny...

With 110 race fuel - a 172 main is much closer to "right" on that bike. Do it and I think you will love the added top and over rev.

I was thinking a 180 sounded pretty fat.

Do they ping bad enough to need race fuel even on a stock engine?

It does look nice, that's for sure. If you have the money to burn, why not?

I have to spend my money on protection for my bike and tires.

Looks great!

I liked the looks of your old graphics better...

looks great man. you need to throw a 2011 yz250f front fender on her. that would look sick!!

SHHHWWWEEEEEEEEEEET bike!

Were did you get the colored hoses and vent hoses?

Do they ping bad enough to need race fuel even on a stock engine?

Unfortunately they seem to if you lug the engine much. You either have to run it rich, mix the pump gas with race gas, retard the timing, mod the head...or any combo of the above!

I am running a 50/50 (93/110 leaded) mix now and that is working but I am going to send the head off as soon as I have the down time.

The factory squish is wrong, and the bikes are delivered with timing that is advanced out of spec.

Were did you get the colored hoses and vent hoses?

got the red hoses off of ebay. and the vent lines are made by cv4, you can get out of the dennis kirk catalog.

looks amazing. i'd consider that "works" well as much as an average man can make one.

EXACTLY, thank you for understanding what i meant.

glad you guys like it...ive put alot of elbow greese on this baby...wish i would have taken pics right after i bought it...no where close to the first before pic.

excellennt work man!!!! Keep it up!

Clean bike... puts my ol' scoot to shame. I couldn't imagine my yz without scratches, white marks, and zip-ties holding the plastic together.:thumbsup: