Anyone found or made a good cup holder for the DRZ?

Yeah, that's just what a guy on a motorcycle needs. LOL

That's the equivalent of texting while driving. It's a no no. :confused:

I think I did see that user PAULO had some type of setup that you could investigate.

Alright, isn't it WAY PAST your bedtime Rokko?

?

I have mounted a "fanny pack" on the front of my klx above the headlight. The bottle holders have elastic straps that hold the bottles in place even when doubling into tight turns off road. I use the bag portion to hold trail mix and an extra tube. Hillbilly, I know, but it works

klxsquirrel

I've found a few since yesterday actually. If anyone's interested, I'll post some links and no, I won't be drinking while riding. Something to HOLD a drink so when and if I stop, I could get one.

I have mounted a "fanny pack" on the front of my klx above the headlight. The bottle holders have elastic straps that hold the bottles in place even when doubling into tight turns off road. I use the bag portion to hold trail mix and an extra tube. Hillbilly, I know, but it works

klxsquirrel

Yep, as long as it works it counts ?

As far as I know it's a built in stock feature- all DRZ's have them. My XR650 riding buddy likes it...says he wishes the XR had it.

I place a water bottle (you know, like the 16-20 oz. from any store) in the nook behind the right side of the headlight shroud, to the right of the instrument cluster. The bottle holds fine there nestled on it's left by the cluster, at the front by the shroud and to the right by the cables (w/out flexing them or impeding them.) The bottle tilts back towards the handlebars, and the bottom of the bottle rests upon the little "shelf" inside the back of the shroud.

I agree to never drink while riding, but this holds my water bottle just fine so I have sips at break stops. I off-road this way, wheelie this way, and have never had it fall out.