Sign in to follow this  

Joined the club!

Picked up my '06 YZ250F (SE) earlier and then got the chance to moto it around some..... It's awesome! I traded my KX for it and I'm perfectly happy with it. :confused:

It looks like one of the POs dropped it on the pavement (muffler damage and ground fork) but other than that, it looks almost brand new!

SANY0739.jpg

SANY0740.jpg

SANY0741.jpg

I had so much fun riding it.... dare I say more than my 2 stroke? :thumbsup:

I also recently bought the same bike in almost the same condition after not have a dirt bike for 20+ yrs (I am 42). Took it to the MX track now several time and it is a blast to ride. It is great for the trail riding as well but gets hot fast. Lots of power and more than enough fun. Great bike and congratz. Video enclosed for you viewing pleasure.

Congrats! I just picked up a 250f last month and finally got a chance to ride it for the first time last Sunday! I actually did a couple of motos this afternoon too! Love this bike so far.

Good luck with yours.

Great vid and an awesome looking bike :thumbsup:

I really like the old school yellow... brings back memories of Kenny Roberts in his heyday and all the good times my family had out at Laguna Seca when the race would come town.

I always like to get my first few rides on a bike on video too. It's always nice to see if you've made any progress in getting faster.

It looks like you are getting a feel for the bike pretty well. I'd have to swap plastics to some el cheapo replacement for the riding I do because I'd hate to smash those up and I'd probably faint if I knew how much a replacement set (if they are even available) would cost.

Nice video. Looks like you were getting used to the track.

Yea, that was the first track time in 20+ yrs. going slow cause I was quite outta shape.

I always like to get my first few rides on a bike on video too. It's always nice to see if you've made any progress in getting faster.

Agreed. Going to the track tomorrow. I will post some new video. Taking my 7 y/o this time as well.