Raptor petcock for the DR650

Hi all...just bought a Raptor petcock (from ProCycle!) for my DR650. Once I have it installed, am I correct in assuming that all I have to do is plug the vacuum source for the original petcock and all will be good-to-go?

Shameless plug for ProCycle...great service and decent prices. Shipping was negligible and the parts were received within DAYS...they will DEFINITELY be getting more of my business!

(I have no affiliation to ProCycle, other than being a satisfied customer...)

Hi all...just bought a Raptor petcock (from ProCycle!) for my DR650. Once I have it installed, am I correct in assuming that all I have to do is plug the vacuum source for the original petcock and all will be good-to-go?

Yes, you are correct.

You forgot one important step: Open intake- and airbox-clamps, take the cables off and throw your stock-carb as far as possible. Then insert an FCR or TM, forget about vacuum, ride and smile ...

You forgot one important step: Open intake- and airbox-clamps, take the cables off and throw your stock-carb as far as possible. Then insert an FCR or TM, forget about vacuum, ride and smile ...

The TM40 has a vacuum nipple for a vacuum petcock