more revs

Hi Folks i am sure i read somewere on this forum there is a mod you can do on the wireng side for more revs?? Ive been looking for the link for days now can't find it can some 1 please tell me how i go about doing it cheers :thumbsup:

You could put a E cdi box on, it has a higher rev limiter. The power made at the additional rpms is diminished though.

Are you asking about the "Free Power Mod" if so search for that. You can run larger wires from the batter or stator to achieve more volts.

With a E cdi you wont feel ANY change in the way that delivers the power , only 500extra rpm .

If you find one E cdi for real cheap ok otherwise don't bother .

cheers

Hi Folks i am sure i read somewere on this forum there is a mod you can do on the wireng side for more revs?

No there is not.

You could put a E cdi box on, it has a higher rev limiter

Yes But.....

With a E cdi you wont feel ANY change in the way that delivers the power , only 500extra rpm

What he said.

And if you install an E CDI on your SM or S, you need to remove the green wire from the large CDI plug (side stand interlock circuit)

go for more torque and leave the high revs to the 2 fiddys .

Power in a stock or lightly modified motor starts to drop off about 8500-9000 RPM so reving higher doesn't buy you anything. Are you racing and need to carry high revs to save on a shift or something?

Hi i am running out of mods to do to my sm now so thought aboutt his one lol

Hi i am running out of mods to do to my sm now so thought aboutt his one lol

Never thought I would ever see someone say they are running out of mods to do to a DRZ,

Get into that motor if you want more power for it is that im sure you want, not more revs.

lol racking my head for ages thinking what i can do next to it lol part from thrash the tits of it lol

um... ok, what mods do you have?