K-Dub 2011 Fan's Choice Award

Supercross

Now there's some personality! Even a little dig directed at the blue crew. :thumbsup:

My favorite racer of all time. Humble, down to earth guy. Still beats the young guys.

What a great guy too bad he didnt get the win though.

Fan's Choice Award, pfft. It should be renamed the Kevin Windham Trophy just like the Vince Lombardy Trophy!!!

MAX!!!

Fan's Choice Award, pfft. It should be renamed the Kevin Windham Trophy just like the Vince Lombardy Trophy!!!

MAX!!!

:thumbsup:

His performance at Vegas was REMARKABLE! Besides, well you know...

K-Dub has really stepped up this season, sucks that he couldn't get a win though(although he came so close).

windhams the man! american badass

Erin looks nice.

MAX!!!

I agree with this. And it would be the best way to salute the best rider who never won a championship (but I'm still holding out hope he wins one!).

Remember when a couple years ago Kevin came out of summer retirement and raced that one national on a 250f and rode terrible. All of a sudden many people on here wrote him off. Who wants to admit they where wrong back then? I think he is my favorite rider next to Doug Henry!