WRP Off Road Gel Seat

Over the past 6 months WRP has been testing and tooling up to build Off Road Gel seats for most of the popular models of bikes. We have seen excellent test results in performance and durability. This seat will consist of a new WRP foam cushion with Gel Top and a carbon fiber no slip cover.

The bikes that we currently have seats available for are:

Yamaha YZ450F 06-09

Yamaha WR250/450F 07-11

Honda CRF450R 06-09

Honda CRF150/230F 03-11

KTM XC,XC-W 200-530 08-11

The models that we are working on are:

Kawasaki KLX450F 08-11

Honda CRF450X

Honda CRF250X

I am looking for input on what other models to build next.

Thanks for your input.

Marc Stephenson WRP

wrp-offroad-gel-seat-3.jpg

For selfish reasons, I'd like to suggest the 03-06 Yamaha WR 250/450s. Any plans to include a taller seat option for us bigger dudes?

Any idea when they will be available for the CRF250X? Also, if you have any better photos of the seat cover please post them. Thanks

Will a WR seat work on a WR DuelSport?

For selfish reasons, I'd like to suggest the 03-06 Yamaha WR 250/450s. Any plans to include a taller seat option for us bigger dudes?

Not selfish at all, i just rode that bike for the last four years and loved it. Just upgraded to an aluminum frame WR. Awesome bikes!! It is in the line up, just not sure when. Keep checking our website. As for the taller seat our seats we are just doing stock heights for now.

Thanks for the post.

Marc WRP

Any idea when they will be available for the CRF250X? Also, if you have any better photos of the seat cover please post them. Thanks

The 250X is up next along with the 450x. Id say less than one month out.

keep checking our site for availability.

Marc WRP

How about a xr650r?

Would love to see one for the Huskies :thumbsup: The market for husqvarna owners is getting bigger and bigger and more and more people are choosing the bikes.

How about a xr650r?

No plans yet. But will put on on the list and if you get enough requests it may happen. I can build a one off for you if you send us your seat.

Marc WRP

Marc.

Any chance you can get me one for a Wr250F 2011 model? Am trying to lower the seat by an inch or two especially up where the thighs are. Am vertically short. Perhaps building it with all gel and half the foam? Possible?

Can you make them for the older KTMs like 2000 and up? Thanks.

05 WR450f here....I'm looking for a new (hopefully taller) seat, but I'll wait if a new one is in the works. Thanks for bringing us new options!!

kx250f 2010, would these seats be good for motocross to, cause i ride moto, but when the track is closed its all trails