Sign in to follow this  

Arizona Glamis Status Desert Parties! - Sand Drags, Mud Bogs, MX, FMX and more!

How's it going everyone? A friend of mine referred me to this site and said we should post our events here.

We run Sand Drags, Mud Bogs, MX, and Arena X every other weekend at Speedworld in Surprise. Basically take the Glamis Dune atmosphere and bring it to Phoenix.

Gates open: Saturday Night, 7pm to 1am

Admission: $10 Spectators, $20 Riders/Boggers for Unlimited Runs/Track Time

$100 Mud Run @ 11pm

$250 Wet T Shirt Contest @ Midnight

Coolers are allowed. NO GLASS BOTTLES ALLOWED.

*** Parents please understand that portions of this show are not intended for children. You are responsible for what your children see so please keep an eye on them during the wet t shirt contest. ***

Check out http://www.glamisstatus.com for more info. Like us on Facebook to win free gear and tickets! http://www.facebook.com/glamisstatus

GLAMIS-STATUS-11X17-WEB.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Firestone
      I am new to riding in the desert and the tiny gravel called sand around here. I run Dunlop AT-81's back home because they work well in a variety of conditions and don't climb mud ruts. The one thing I don't like is that with the narrower tread profile on the AT-81 it doesn't grip as well in hard leaning turns- since the tread doesn't wrap around the carcass as far as say, an MX-52 for example. This makes me wonder if I might "skate" less on the BLM trails if I ran a different tire. What tires are popular out here and why?
    • By corsair2014
      Some of you may have seen my recent post about my 3rd Person POV GoPro mount setup. Recently I put it through a real test and went out to a fun spot in Northern AZ. I'd love feedback on the mount setup, as well as feedback on the video and content. I personally love watching 'adventure series' off-road type motovlogs; what would you like to see more of?
      Also, enjoy the drone footage

• By vabuckaroo
      I'm planning to race the 2019 Parker 250. I'm going to head out to Parker the 1st weekend of Nov and get in some practice. Does anyone know the usual entry fee for the Parker 250? I haven't been able to find it on the BITD site.
    • By TeamRamRod1
      hey everyone, I hope this is the right place to be posting this. I recently relocated to Sedona Arizona and I'm really having a tough time finding new places to ride. I know there are tons of trails around here but I'm really would love to get in some track time, I'm pretty novice rider so I don't need anything crazy. I'm from the Reno/Tahoe area and there were tons of little tracks/turn tracks that people made over years and I always had a blast riding them. If anyone could point me towards some spots like that around here it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for the help in advance everyone!
      Figured i add this in. Most the "tracks" I was riding on up North were located on BLM or Forest Service land. They weren't anything crazy just stuff people built up over the years. Hoping to find something similar down here.