KX250 vs CRF450R

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEOWEdii_dQ

Not trying to proove anything really. Half this is the rider. Just a fun video of me smoking my friend on his 450F on my old 250.

1998 btw

He was so depressed that he ran into an electric fence afterwards.

He was so depressed that he ran into an electric fence afterwards.

haha yah that happened right after the last race in this video.

Is that the same guy that ran into the fence?

why does the guy on the 450 keep looking back? . . . to see how much roost he is kicking up? haha

I'm so glad your back home, with all your pals posting up awsome vids. Keep them coming.

HMMM Yep there is def a rider problem there!! LOL>

LOL the electric fence owned your friend.

those dudes were young kids and the 450 wasnt lifting the front wheel?????

those dudes were young kids and the 450 wasnt lifting the front wheel?????

If you look at some of the videos of them riding at "the track" on his youtube account, you will see exactly why the front wheel never left the ground.

If you look at some of the videos of them riding at "the track" on his youtube account, you will see exactly why the front wheel never left the ground.

Wow, you know I really sit here and read your comments and I think to myself. I wish I was as mature as you. You comment on all my posts saying bad things and it leads me to think that you must really have nothing better to do in your life.

I'm glad we can be such great friends.

I'm glad we can be such great friends.

Why do you even trash talk. What does riding on the track have to do with drag racing. The video was my second time at the track on a full size bike btw. If you watch my new videos I am much better and that is only in 3 weeks time. At least I use my bike for what it is made for. I hate when people buy motocross bikes that rev to 13,000 rpms and they trail ride it in woods and fields.

Me no touch this one with ten foot pole.

Why do you even trash talk. What does riding on the track have to do with drag racing. The video was my second time at the track on a full size bike btw. If you watch my new videos I am much better and that is only in 3 weeks time. At least I use my bike for what it is made for. I hate when people buy motocross bikes that rev to 13,000 rpms and they trail ride it in woods and fields.

why are you always dissin woods riders? you wouldnt last 15 miles on a trail

Me no touch this one with ten foot pole.

Me think CaveMike smart

why are you always dissin woods riders? you wouldnt last 15 miles on a trail

When did I diss woods riders. I am simply saying that they make bikes for riding in woods. No need to buy a motocross bike that goes through a quart and a half of oil every ride and oil filters every ride.

Way you ride bike, you no need change oil everytime.