Sign in to follow this  

CRF450R runs into electric fence

Could have easily died. Running into fence is easy way to die.

:thumbsup: its a good way to get shocked. your not gonna die

:thumbsup: its a good way to get shocked. your not gonna die

Yes you can die, Just a couple months ago a local snowmobiler ran into an electric fence and was decapitated. If one of the wires was wrapped around his neck in this video he could have easily broke his neck or worse

When I used to ride all around my little farm town as a kid, my mom told me stories of people who got decapitated from riding into an wire fence... I think she was serious.

Thank you that is correct, this is a major incident when you run into a fence especially on snowmobiles.

Thank you that is correct, this is a major incident when you run into a fence especially on snowmobiles.

i have run into electric fences on 4 wheelers, dirtbikes, pedal bikes, and a push lawnmower(dont ask). and as of now i still have my head

I am doubting you have run into an electric fence that many times but I am simply telling you the facts and you can ask anyone. Running into an electric fence is a major thing.

Running into any type of wire fence is a major thing.

Side note. My brother pissed on an electric fence when he was young. LOL

about 1 year ago a women that live close-by got decapitated by a steel wire (maybe 3/8 OD) while riding a bike at a faily good speed (50 mph) wire was stretched at the right height for this to happen.

Wire need and should be visible at all time with yellow/orange flags on their lenght. It is THAT dangerous.

and a push lawnmower(dont ask).

im sorry haha i have to ask about that one

Running into any type of wire fence is a major thing.

Side note. My brother pissed on an electric fence when he was young. LOL

Thank you.

i have run into electric fences on 4 wheelers, dirtbikes, pedal bikes, and a push lawnmower(dont ask). and as of now i still have my head

really?...

sounds like you are either:

a) lying

:thumbsup: a moron who has run into 4 electric fences

either way, yes it can kill you very easily. do you have any idea how fragile a human neck is?

im sure you do, after all..you've run into 4...

really?...

sounds like you are either:

a) lying

:thumbsup: a moron who has run into 4 electric fences

either way, yes it can kill you very easily. do you have any idea how fragile a human neck is?

im sure you do, after all..you've run into 4...

ok i lied. i only ran into it 3 times (i havent on a dirtbike) im talking about the little 3 strant nylon electric fence that would break before your neck

ok i lied. i only ran into it 3 times (i havent on a dirtbike) im talking about the little 3 strant nylon electric fence that would break before your neck

You ever touched an electric fence for cattles or bulls?

Yeah... i wanna see you get caught up in that and not be able to get out for a few minutes.

Come back and tell me how much you can laugh about that.

yz 85 rider your back!!!! welcome home with some more awsome vids!

Haha yeah I bet that nylon did a real great job at conducting electricity.

Haha yeah I bet that nylon did a real great job at conducting electricity.

It's interwoven with small strands of steel wire so that it will conduct.

You ever touched an electric fence for cattles or bulls?

Yeah... i wanna see you get caught up in that and not be able to get out for a few minutes.

i have once when i was younger. that really sucked. but that is not what the guy rode through. this is getting ridiculous. arguing about a fence. whats next?

yz 85 rider your back!!!! welcome home with some more awsome vids!

:thumbsup:

This is kinda what im scared of when riding trails, that some idiot would put a wire between two trees........

Most folks in these parts don't use the nylon version of electric fense wire. It's more like .050" bare steel. When I was 8 I came off a Z50 Honda after finding some electric fence with my neck. The wire is such small dia. that it is nearly impossible to see. Although the nearly ear to ear cut was not extremely dep, it was bad enough to scare the bejesus out of an eight year old.