Sign in to follow this  

Motocross NBC air dates

Thanks for that!:thumbsup: All I know is next Sunday on the 21st I will be in front of the TV, snacks in hand, kids tuned out, my ass planted to my recliner and will not move unless I have to pee or the house is burning down (it better be really blaze'n) and the channel will be Fuel TV for two whole hours..:confused:

Thanks for that!:thumbsup: All I know is next Sunday on the 21st I will be in front of the TV, snacks in hand, kids tuned out, my ass planted to my recliner and will not move unless I have to pee or the house is burning down (it better be really blaze'n) and the channel will be Fuel TV for two whole hours..:worthy:

You sir, are a man after my own heart :confused: Good day

Is Outdoors starting next weekend? Is it really that soon?!

Edited by CSMiller

You sir, are a man after my own heart :thumbsup: Good day

Well we are about 3k miles apart (I'm in NC) and at the drop at the gate I will raise my glass to you and all of the other TT brethren that is enjoying the race right along with me!!:confused:

Thanks for that!:thumbsup: All I know is next Sunday on the 21st I will be in front of the TV, snacks in hand, kids tuned out, my ass planted to my recliner and will not move unless I have to pee or the house is burning down (it better be really blaze'n) and the channel will be Fuel TV for two whole hours..:confused:

Why get up to pee?!? :worthy:

559396L.JPG

You guys are starting to sound like that goofy astronaut wearing the diapier:bonk:

:confused: Diapier eh? Now that would save me from having to get up while watching the race. I think I'll run out to the market to score some Depends!! Thanks for the idea Havingfun.:thumbsup:

Thanks. The TV schedule is a little confusing/unclear though. It says Moto 1 live on the 21st, and moto 2 aired on the 22nd? Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Definately looking forward to it. I didn't realize it started so soon.

I do believe it's because Moto airs live on Fuel TV and Moto 2 airs the next day on Speed.

:thinking:hum, the kids will be happy as long as you keep the duck tape and pepper spray in the drawer.

:confused: Diapier eh? Now that would save me from having to get up while watching the race. I think I'll run out to the market to score some Depends!! Thanks for the idea Havingfun.:thumbsup:

Is there any alternatives for moto 2 other than TV? I am getting ready to dump my dish, as it is getting too expensive, and in order to have Speed you need a ton of useless channels that costs a fortune. I currently use allisports for moto 1

:thinking:hum, the kids will be happy as long as you keep the duck tape and pepper spray in the drawer.

Ahhh I have that covered as well!! Come here young-n's and drink this here Benedryl koolaid I fixed for ya. Night-night.....:thumbsup:...:confused:

Is there any alternatives for moto 2 other than TV? I am getting ready to dump my dish, as it is getting too expensive, and in order to have Speed you need a ton of useless channels that costs a fortune. I currently use allisports for moto 1

Um yeah.... The sports bar! Beer, burgers, big boobie waitress, beer, beer, beer and Motocross..... What could be better!?!?! :smirk: