Tell me a bolt doesn't need to be here(PIC)...?

I just noticed this hole with what looks like oil coming out of it? Is something supposed to be plugging this hole? Looking straight towards my bike its on the left size, same side as the kick starter.

(Click images to enlarge)

img1557i.th.jpg

img1556h.th.jpg

Nope, you're good. That's a drain hole for the spark plug. Pull the plug cap, blow air thru the hole to clean any dirt out.

If you got oil coming out there, then you could have a leaking / pinched valve cover gasket. Might want to pull the tank off and check that.

no bolt needed

Nope, you're good. That's a drain hole for the spark plug. Pull the plug cap, blow air thru the hole to clean any dirt out.

If you got oil coming out there, then you could have a leaking / pinched valve cover gasket. Might want to pull the tank off and check that.

Good news! Thanks.

I'm about to head out ridding so I hope its nothing serious. I'll take a look when i get back braaap! :thumbsup:

I just noticed this hole with what looks like oil coming out of it? Is something supposed to be plugging this hole? Looking straight towards my bike its on the left size, same side as the kick starter.

(Click images to enlarge)

img1557i.th.jpg

img1556h.th.jpg

Oh BTW, it's the right side of the bike. When you say "looking at my bike it's on the left" kinda confuses people

You're correct... I forgot the to put FRONT...Looking at the FRONT of my bike its to the left.

Here's a vid of that ride i took yesterday :

And that's why I love this forum. I've been playing with these bike for years and never new that was a drain for the spark plug. I guess we learn something new everyday.