Sign in to follow this  

Tn national at ttc

WHO'S COMMING? I HOPE I GET TO MEET SOME OF YOU GUYS THAT HAVE BEEN SO HELPFUL TO ME ON THIS THREAD. ie LASER, JUST TO NAME ONE. GONA RIDE ONE DAY, AND WILL BE WORKING 2 DAYS, NOT IN A SECTION. I WILL BE MILLING AROUND, DOING ODDS JOBS. (THE ONES NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO DO) IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO TTC, ITS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES ON EARTH. YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS. HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE. MIKE D. YOU COMMING DOWN, IF YOU ARE , YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THE "TRASH CONTROL" ANYWAY THATS WHAT I LIKE TO CALL IT:smirk: AND THEN WE'LL DO SOME RIDING:banana:

TD

Edited by Darrell Davis

Not lookin like I can make it as of right now...:thumbsup: Workin on it though.

Your right - TTC is a great place.

Hi Darrell,

I doubt I've been any help to you. But, I will be at the TTC national.

Charles

Hey DD, WE (The RIDGE crew ) will all be there checking on saturday and watching/drinking beer on SUNDAY !! We may come up on FRI mornig and ride a little (since we'll already be there, why not ??) How are the sections coming(and where is the loop going ) ??? OHHHH and are yall doing the "PRO SHOOTOUT" like a couple of years ago ??? That was AWESOME......Let me know . CHAD:cheers:

PS... Did you but that BETA ???

I will be there with my new 82 Fantic so maybe we can ride togather. Looking forward to next weekend as well. I have you in the scope and the gun is loaded. and I still want to stay at your place. Go team crash and burn. :smirk:

Chad, I understand we will have the Shoot-Out!! CR is working on the sections, I have not been able to get away to help yet. I can't wait to see my boys from B'ham!! That brings me to Mr. Girley, O, I' sorry, I ment Gourley. I quess you better bring that Fantic if you want to ride. I took a pretty big fall on your Beta last Sunday!!! I had to let it go off a big rock. May take some time to get it looking like a motorcycle again. The pool is ready!!! Don't know about the water temp. It was Coooold last Sunday after I got back from riding your bike. See you guys next week!!

TD