Sign in to follow this  

Pennsylvania Foot of the Mountain hare scramble

Any info and directions to May 15th Foot of the Mountain hare scramble in Neelytown.

This is what i've been able to find so far via google:

Where: Foot of the Mountain - Neelytown, PA

When: This Sunday May 15th / Race Starts - AMA District 7 hare scramble page says adults at 11am.

Where: Directions - 76 West - Get off at Willow Hill (Old Exit 14) - Left on Rt 75 follow 6 miles to flashing red/yellow light - Left on Rt 641 and follow that up and then back down the mountain and you will see a Red Barn - Make a left and the track will be just down the road on your left.

===========================================

Foot of the Mountain Reasner Lane, Neelyton, Pa 17239

Pennsylvaina Turnpike Exit 189, Route 75N, Route 641W, Left on Decorum Rd. Big hill way.

Or

Pennsylvaina Turnpike Exit 180, Route 522NE toward Burnt Cabins, Shade Gap, Route 641E, Right on Decorum Rd. No hill way.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Decorum+Rd,+Neelyton,+PA+17239,+USA&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

This is what i've been able to find so far via google:

Where: Foot of the Mountain - Neelytown, PA

When: This Sunday May 15th / Race Starts - AMA District 7 hare scramble page says adults at 11am.

Where: Directions - 76 West - Get off at Willow Hill (Old Exit 14) - Left on Rt 75 follow 6 miles to flashing red/yellow light - Left on Rt 641 and follow that up and then back down the mountain and you will see a Red Barn - Make a left and the track will be just down the road on your left.

===========================================

Foot of the Mountain Reasner Lane, Neelyton, Pa 17239

Pennsylvaina Turnpike Exit 189, Route 75N, Route 641W, Left on Decorum Rd. Big hill way.

Or

Pennsylvaina Turnpike Exit 180, Route 522NE toward Burnt Cabins, Shade Gap, Route 641E, Right on Decorum Rd. No hill way.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Decorum+Rd,+Neelyton,+PA+17239,+USA&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

Its a fun track nice a rocky hopefully i will be able to make it on sunday. Those are the directions i use

Go to the District 6 Website for schedules because the Foot of the Mountain doesn't have a website.

june 10th 2012 and August 19th 2012

there may be some others like SPER - OxBo

good luck