RG3 linkage and triple clamps

Anyone have the RG3 triple clamps and/or linkage for the rmz... particularly 07-09? I'm wanting to do something new to my 08'. It already has a factory connection revalve. Bike handles good, but I'm looking for more. Or, any other manufacturer you can recommend.

Ok, this may not totally fit what you are looking for but it's the only 2 cents that I can offer. I've got a '08 RM250 2 stroke with RG3 triple clamps and suspension (smart valves and DLC coating), and I am using the stock rear linkage.

As for the triple clamps, the stock RM offset is 22.5mm my RG3's are 20mm and they work great! RG3 recommended them and for me it was a very noticeable improvement, well worth the money spent. Same thing for the smart valves, the setup they recommended handles great for where I ride and my ability (B rider, 175 pounds, Hare Scrambler).

It's a guess but I would be willing to say that the RG3 triple clamps would be an improvement on your bike too.

08_l.JPG

08_bars.jpg

Those clamps look sick! Thinking about adding an rm250 smoker to my garage as well in the near future!

I'm sold on RG3 for the simple fact of how the bar mounts are. I'm so sick of twisting rubber mounts if the bike tips over at 2 miles per hour. Hopefully I can afford at least an upper clamp sometime soon for my 11 kxf.

I'm sold on RG3 for the simple fact of how the bar mounts are. I'm so sick of twisting rubber mounts if the bike tips over at 2 miles per hour. Hopefully I can afford at least an upper clamp sometime soon for my 11 kxf.

That's a good point. I HATE the bars getting knocked out of alignment so easily.