Fem rider!

California

My gf just bought a CRF 230! So stoked! Want to get out there w her an have some fun!!!!! Love the mountains and my girl!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::confused:

Life sounds a little happier these days....enjoy, life's too short.:worthy:

:thumbsup:
My gf just bought a CRF 230! So stoked! Want to get out there w her an have some fun!!!!! Love the mountains and my girl!!!

Good man! Back in January you were sounding a little desperate on the Seeking Moto Chicks thread:

"Send your single, leftovers up here to N CA, would ya?"

Glad you found one. They're the best kind!

you can mount a saw rack on the front. that would make a good work bike and have her pack the saw. i should be coming up to your neck of the woods to clear your guys trails soon. may bee next weekend:moon:

:thumbsup:

Currently trying to get me girl to get the crf150 shes about 110 pounds. Should be enough

Brianna could show her around?

Right on, Post some pics of the smile and bike. :thumbsup:

Wow, thanks for the responses guys. Went for a short ride with her on Saturday. A lot of fun. Started pouring rain right about the time we went back to the truck to add a layer of clothing. Spent the rest of the day eating and drinking. Next morning we woke up to bout 4 in. of snow on the ground. Good times! Cant wait to do it again.