Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

IMS 4-gal tank - spacers between radiators?

Recommended Posts

I bought a 2nd-hand IMS 4-gallon tank, but it didn't come with any bolts or other parts. I can see that longer bolts are required where the tank wings should attach to the bottom of the radiator, but on each side there is about a 3/4inch gap between the inside of the wing and the radiator - I would guess there are spacers that should go in there, unless the tank shape has deformed.

Is that right? And if so, what are they made from, steel, alloy or poly? If anyone has a copy of the original installation instructions they could share, I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance for any help


Edited by Holmesie

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this