Sign in to follow this  

Lost Trails ATV Park

A little edit from our trip to Lost Trails.

Edited by steve0xr

do you need a trail pass to go there?

any regulations? checks? sound tests? gear req?

looks like a fun place

$35 to ride for the day. Discounts for groups. I think the normal gear is required. Helmet, goggles, gloves, and boots. (check their website to make sure) We had a good time. The place has only been open for a week so its still a work in progress. They were actually working on making some single track while we were there. Some pretty cool views and spots to take breaks too.

ridelosttrails.com

Video looks good! I went there Saturday and it was my first time riding in rocks and I had a great time. Did you do any of the red trails? Trail 7 or 8 (red) was on top of the mountian and had some nasty climbs, def worth checking out. Its nice having somewhere else to ride. Bring on the single track!

Video looks good! I went there Saturday and it was my first time riding in rocks and I had a great time. Did you do any of the red trails? Trail 7 or 8 (red) was on top of the mountian and had some nasty climbs, def worth checking out. Its nice having somewhere else to ride. Bring on the single track!

You should come out to one of our group rides. :thumbsup:

I think its great that somebody took control of the land and theres more places to ride. But, it kinda blows for the locals because those trails have been there forever and it was free to ride and not many people knew about it.

Dude, theres plenty of local riding in NE PA. Its about time someone opened somewhere legit to ride.

plus, what would you rather see on off road park get the land or see it get developed.

Im not against it at all. Just saying having to pay to ride on land that used to be free kind of sucks. But your right I'd rather see the land used for offroad use rather than another half vacant development.

Yeah man it sucks, In the last 10 years all the spots I learned to ride in are condos, a target, or office buildings.

im down pm me when

same

its about 2 hours from me and my gf, but we would love to get some trail riding in if its on a weekend.

im down pm me when
same

its about 2 hours from me and my gf, but we would love to get some trail riding in if its on a weekend.

I think were shooting for the 21st for the first group ride. Sign-up for njdirtriders.com all the info is on there. you dont have to be from NJ! :thumbsup: