Rocket practice 5/14 - 5/15

Rocket will be open from 10 till 6 both days for open practice(bikes only)Last weekend to dial in the track for our May 22 MDRA7/2nd Annual Jack Carlton Memorial Race. You can hit the web or call us 814 448 2701 for more info.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Steph7
      Howdy! I'm looking for early season riding within driving distance. Ontario is still 4-6 weeks from riding and I'm itching....
      Advanced single trail rider, open to medium+ difficulty 4x4 / ATV trails, doesn't have to be single trail only.
      I'm an hour from the border, Ottawa, and good to drive 7-8 hours max to get a day or 2 of riding far as Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, up the coast to Maine
      I've found the following locations so far that might fit the bill: RAC/FRO - 175$ yearly pass only - daily pass coming in May AOAA - similar to RAC/FRO - good option!
      Any on this list you would remove?
      Did I miss any?
      Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
    • By woodsrider4
      Has anyone around New Jersey heard of Lepis Land? I found people talking on other forums about it and how riding there is by donation only. Does anyone have anymore information about it or a phone number to contact them?
    • By Agitator
      10/17/08 UPDATE! I posted more photos on page 2. Not all pictures are on page 1. I will constantly be adding more photos as I go along.
      Many of you have heard of my starting/idle problems with the 610. Carburetion has been ruled-out time and time again. I sensed something else was going on. The engine has never wanted to idle down, sounded like there was a load on it even in neutral. Since I had metal filings in my oil when I first got it, I have now decided to overhaul it and make everything ship-shape. It turns out that I was correct- there is some valve damage that I will talk about later.
      I don't like to take apart dirty engines and get the dirt inside 'em

A little gross.

My cleaning station:

A little better now

Clutch removal:

after removing springs

bottom of pressure plate

everything looked decent as far as wear

after removing plates

basket after removing hub

Area after removing basket.

Removing the starter gear with snap ring pliers

More to come. I'm uploading pictures of the case splitting, etc...
      I'll try to ease off on the photo-over-obsession. The next batch of info/photos will be a little more interesting.
      Comments and suggestions are appreciated. I'm already ordering parts from George so before I know it, I'll be just waiting on new parts (after a little more cleaning.