Sign in to follow this  

Rough Day

Man its been rough sitting on the porch looking at this today and enjoying the 90 degree weather.

web.jpg

its a good thing you not within biting distance of me right now... lol.. :thumbsup:

If you would have posted this picture in mid january, the boys in the northern cold belt would have made sure you would have to be in something like the witness protection

Sometimes in December and January, it only gets into the '80s for scenes like that. It's why I left Washington. My mom is actually talking about moving out of there this year due to the weather after 35 years.

Nope,nope, nope....that's all wrong. The trees are too close together, the sand is too grainy, the sky is too blue, the water is too wet...I do't know how you can put up with it.

I'll be hating you next winter....:thumbsup:

the bikes way to clean and stationary for such a nice day,i live in southern AZ and sometimes winter is the best time to ride lol

Sometimes in December and January, it only gets into the '80s for scenes like that. It's why I left Washington. My mom is actually talking about moving out of there this year due to the weather after 35 years.

LUCKILY there are few other people that have done that so you almost have the place ALL to yourself :thumbsup::smirk:

Joe

Hidden Shores? Sure looks like it.

Casa del rio. My families place on the ca side of the Parker strip across from badenoches. We came out for the best in the desert this weekend at the Bluewater

Nope,nope, nope....that's all wrong. The trees are too close together, the sand is too grainy, the sky is too blue, the water is too wet...I do't know how you can put up with it.

I'll be hating you next winter....:thumbsup:

:confused::lol::worthy::lol::busted::lol:

makes me sad :thumbsup: wish i didnt have to put away my good ol snowmobile ha ha, damn summer! i want winter back already!