If your friends don't ride, get new friends

I saw a shirt that said "If your friends don't ride, get new friends".

Well I'm at that point.

For one reason or another they either moved and/or live to far away, aren't reliable, or quit riding.

I'm from the Sacramento area.

I'm looking to ride Elkins Flat Saturday.

Anybody else going that would let me tag along?

Thanks.

Well I'm at that point.

For one reason or another they either moved and/or live to far away, aren't reliable, or quit riding.

Thanks.

Don't give up. I went through this about 4 years ago down south here. I just started going to every posted ride until I found several 'good' people to ride with. Lot's of PM's, lots of private conversations with individuals about who you can trust, who does what they say, etc.

?

Well I'm at that point.

Thanks.

Where in sac are you at? Im always looking for ne riding buddies since most are busy with life. I can't do Saturday since I plan on riding the fools gold enduro on Sunday. I am in E sac near sac state so it's easy for mento meet on hwy 50/80 or i5 to carpool.

North Sac / Natomas.

Near Arco Arena....Power Balance Arena, whatever it's called now.

Rode the Fools Gold a couple years ago. Had a great time.

Much better than the Event that was at Cow Mountain that year.

(Can't remember the name. Damn CRS.)

Bottle neck in the first stage houred out at least half the C class.

Had to join forces with a couple other guys to get our bikes to the top of the hill through the carnage.

Didn't feel so bad when I saw some CERA members throw in the towel at the stage 3 checkpoint.

That's when the CERA guys told me to come to the Fools Gold event.

Been out of the racing loop due to deployments.

I'd love to be at the event Sunday, but my racing budget was cut short this year.

I'm heading out to clear trail this weekend. But next weekend we'll be heading out, as we do every weekend year round, to ride. Drop me a PM sometime.

Thank you, will do.

i'm also planning on doing the fools gold enduro sunday (weather permittting) or else i'd be down to ride tomorrow too. i live in s.sac area and with these gas prices ,im always willing to carpool:thumbsup:

This if funny, I ride with a whole different group this year than I did in previous years. Oh and on the plus side, I like these guys better than my old bunch.......they want to ride, and ride the good stuff:thumbsup: