WER Suspension

I shipped my suspension out to WER on Wednesday, WER received it Thursday around noon, revalved, reshimed, installed new springs, including cartridge springs in the forks, revalved, reshimed the shock, shipped it out to me on the same day & I received them today at about 6pm. Lighting fast service from WER!!!!!:confused::worthy::banana::busted::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just shy of $500 for everything. I did supply the heavier springs to Drew Smith. He also returns the parts he changed to you.

Well I tried out the WER Suspension today & HOLY SHIC!!!!!!!! Nice cushy ride over rocks at speed & the bike does handle so much better. I have to fine tune the compression & rebound, but at least I have an actual working suspension to ride on. Whoo Hooo!!!

Well I tried out the WER Suspension today & HOLY SHIC!!!!!!!! Nice cushy ride over rocks at speed & the bike does handle so much better. I have to fine tune the compression & rebound, but at least I have an actual working suspension to ride on. Whoo Hooo!!!

What did they "sock ya" for the rebuild? How about shipping? I may have to consider doing this.

What did they "sock ya" for the rebuild? How about shipping? I may have to consider doing this.

I already had a RT 5.6kg installed on the back & I sent Brand New in the Box RT 4.8kgs for the front. He Revalved & Rebuilt for just under $500.

Shipping was $20 each way via UPS

I already had a RT 5.6kg installed on the back & I sent Brand New in the Box RT 4.8kgs for the front. He Revalved & Rebuilt for just under $500.

Shipping was $20 each way via UPS

A lot of money but I'm sure it was worth it:thumbsup: