I recored my latest ride with my gopro(vid inside) does anyone else have any videos?

My vid:

I'd love to see yours.

Edit* I've only had this bike for 2.5 weeks... I LOVE IT! Sometimes I wish there was a little more range in 1st for the hills but what can you do.

Bikes is a 2005 WR250f with all the free mods.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice video. Where did you mount the camera? Did you have the little white plug in the mount bracket? I only ask cause you could hear the camera bouncing around quite a bit (maybe it was the bike.).

Here, it's a repost but another GoPro video.

Dirt Bike:

Street Bike:

Nice Video... I have a few uploaded. The last time we went to the track, I missed out on some good footage because I accidently had the gopro in pic mode... Oh well, I'm a new user with it, but I'm learning quick. Love the Gopro.

Here's one of my best uploaded videos, it's not of me, but it's a good one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoP5HEsHaXE

nice video, exhaust makes me cringe. drop that exhaust and pick up a stock yzf one

Are you referring to the original video I posted to start this thread? I do have the stock exhaust on my bike. What advantages would one get with switching it out for a stock yzf exhaust?

Nice video. Where did you mount the camera? Did you have the little white plug in the mount bracket? I only ask cause you could hear the camera bouncing around quite a bit (maybe it was the bike.).

Here, it's a repost but another GoPro video.

Dirt Bike:

Street Bike:

I use a the Gopro hero HD. I've got it mounted to my to the front of my roost deflector. I did have the white plug it, i think the sounds might be my CamelPak straw thing hitting it.

2@wdtgfxup ya i was actually. I did that to mine and gives alot more power and the sound is exactly the same of a yz250f if ur wondering. Its a cheap way to switch out for something better if u dont want to buy an aftermarket. For example i bought mine off ebay for around 15 dollars.

@nick lol posting fail my bad. I like ur trail looks like a fun spot to ride!

2@wdtgfxup ya i was actually. I did that to mine and gives alot more power and the sound is exactly the same of a yz250f if ur wondering. Its a cheap way to switch out for something better if u dont want to buy an aftermarket. For example i bought mine off ebay for around 15 dollars.

@nick lol posting fail my bad. I like ur trail looks like a fun spot to ride!

Thanks, I'll be doing this.

This is where I've got it mounted.

photo2ig.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No need to spend the 25 bucks on the chesty with that setup haha

I currently have some shotty video of my first time using the gopro but i will have some footage this weekend, we are riding from squamish to indian arm up here in BC so i will try and compile some decent vid this weekend/early next week and throw a link in here for you to see