Sign in to follow this  

Will a 2000 cylinder work with a '95 lower end?

The CR 250 cylinders "look" the same to me, just wondering if the powervalve assembly from the '95 cylinder will go into the 2000 cylinder, and will the 2000 cylinder work on the '95 lower end?

Thanks,

T

Edited by dirt ball

never don't it id measure them with an indicator or look up part numbers.. the valves did change over the years

the valve assemblies have different part numbers for various components, I'm just wondering if they will go into each other's cylinder.

id just get the hpp for the 2000 cylinder off ebay as it was designed for that cylinder

as kc said 92-01 bolt right up but 97-01 have a flat top piston early years have a domed piston so you take that into consideration

id just get the hpp for the 2000 cylinder off ebay as it was designed for that cylinder

as kc said 92-01 bolt right up but 97-01 have a flat top piston early years have a domed piston so you take that into consideration

Good. Thank you guys very much for the info. Every little bit helps for sure. If there's anything else I need to know about this thing it would be greatly appreciated, as well.