May 21 is your last chance to ride... cause the WORLD IS GONNA END !

California

We will be at Red Mountain / Spangler if you need someone to ride with on the last day of your life ! :thumbsup::confused:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=967331

robert_fitzpatrick--300x300.jpg

The end is nigh, insists Robert Fitzpatrick.

And he's put his money where his mouth is. If the world doesn't end on May 21, one week from tomorrow, he'll have wasted more than $140,000 on bus and subway advertising.

The 60-year-old Staten Island resident, a retired MTA employee, says he's spent at least that sum -- his life savings -- on 1,000 subway-car placards, and even more ads on bus kiosks and subway cars. They say: "Global Earthquake: The Greatest Ever! Judgment Day May 21, 2011."

In a self-published book, "The Doomsday Code," Fitzpatrick says the Bible offers "proof that cannot be dismissed."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/staten_island/the_end_of_the_world_6LZXVJP6VeEJjhI9KqQ9HP

Did someone fart?

We will be at Red Mountain / Spangler if you need someone to ride with on the last day of your life ! :thumbsup::confused:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=967331

robert_fitzpatrick--300x300.jpg

The end is nigh, insists Robert Fitzpatrick.

And he's put his money where his mouth is. If the world doesn't end on May 21, one week from tomorrow, he'll have wasted more than $140,000 on bus and subway advertising.

The 60-year-old Staten Island resident, a retired MTA employee, says he's spent at least that sum -- his life savings -- on 1,000 subway-car placards, and even more ads on bus kiosks and subway cars. They say: "Global Earthquake: The Greatest Ever! Judgment Day May 21, 2011."

In a self-published book, "The Doomsday Code," Fitzpatrick says the Bible offers "proof that cannot be dismissed."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/staten_island/the_end_of_the_world_6LZXVJP6VeEJjhI9KqQ9HP

Is that you in the picture?

i thought my last day of ridding would be when boxer becomes president.:thumbsup:

i thought my last day of ridding would be when boxer becomes president.:thumbsup:

Arrrrrggggghh!!!!!!! Don't even say that jokingly! RB

Whew! I thought "Ultra green sticker season" was starting on May 21st, when only single speed bicycles were allowed.

im going to ride wildernes hiking trails on the last day.:thumbsup:

Is that you in the picture?

Damn Joe that was COLD ! LOL

That fruit cake says we are gonna be hit with a big azz earth quake around 6 PM EST I think. I am for SURE gonne be on the bike railing through Spangler's Sand Hills. So when the earth rises up to swallow me I'll have an easy landing. :thumbsup:

You guys are all invited.

im going to ride wildernes hiking trails on the last day.:thumbsup:

China Camp in Marin held an Inter-AM motocross race.

I think I'll relive the past if the world is going to end.

Can someone on the East Cost those on the west coast if the world is ending?

I'd like to enjoy the 3 hour time difference. :confused:

Worlds going to end? Great time for me to rip up the golf course down the street

wouldn't that suck if it didn't end and you had to pay for the golf coarse grass:busted:

damn it! ill be at hangtown when this goes down. think i can get a refund?

was hoping this to be a SoCal thingy, but was in oakland today and saw the same signs in spanish. So maybe its just a SoCal and spanish thingy?? Got a big ride planned for Memorial Day around Reno and sure want to be there!!! Where do these nut cases come from?

was hoping this to be a SoCal thingy, but was in oakland today and saw the same signs in spanish. So maybe its just a SoCal and spanish thingy?? Got a big ride planned for Memorial Day around Reno and sure want to be there!!! Where do these nut cases come from?

This nutbag came from NY !

BTW... if it weren't for NORCAL voters this would be a RED STATE my friend ! There are way more granola eating, clog wearing, mushroom hunting nut bags huggin trees up there than down here. In fact, when we have local forest meetings to fight them off where do you think all the Priuses in the parking lot came from ? They don't live down here ! :confused::thumbsup:

up here in nor cal we blame the Hollywood actors :smirk: but so cal pays top $$$ for ower good mendo and humbolt pot, we send it all down south:banana::smirk:

BTW... if it weren't for NORCAL voters this would be a RED STATE my friend ! There are way more granola eating, clog wearing, mushroom hunting nut bags huggin trees up there than down here. In fact, when we have local forest meetings to fight them off where do you think all the Priuses in the parking lot came from ? They don't live down here ! :smirk: :smirk:

So you think that if the big earthquake shakes SF, Berkely, and Oakland out to sea that CA will become a red state? Hey, lets hope for the best!! Maybe something good will come of the big shaker!!

CaveMike know that in modern standards, me very ugly. That guy whole other level.

So you think that if the big earthquake shakes SF, Berkely, and Oakland out to sea that CA will become a red state? Hey, lets hope for the best!! Maybe something good will come of the big shaker!!

like,like,like, need a like button like on azz book:lol::smirk:

BTW... if it weren't for NORCAL voters this would be a RED STATE my friend ! There are way more granola eating, clog wearing, mushroom hunting nut bags huggin trees up there than down here. In fact, when we have local forest meetings to fight them off where do you think all the Priuses in the parking lot came from ? They don't live down here ! :prof::smirk:

Funny I always thought if everything south of Santa Rosa fell in the ocean tommorow, the world would be a better place:moon:

up here in nor cal we blame the Hollywood actors :smirk: but so cal pays top $$$ for ower good mendo and humbolt pot, we send it all down south:banana::lol:

They also pay for our water but that's after we run our boats and pee in it first:busted: , excuse me, I need to step out back and drop a few kid's in the Eel River, enjoy So Cal:moon:

They also pay for our water but that's after we pee in it first :smirk:

:smirk::prof: