May 21 is your last chance to ride... cause the WORLD IS GONNA END !

I found this quote to be a real gem . . .

Camping's PR aide, Tom Evans, told the L.A. Times that the group is "disappointed" that 200 million true believers weren't lifted up to heaven on Saturday while everyone else suffered and eventually died as a series of earthquakes and famine destroyed the Earth. "You can imagine we're pretty disappointed, but the word of God is still true,".

How truly disappointing that 6,720,296,848 people on Earth weren't left to suffer and die . . . what a shame. And seeing how 33% of the world's population claim to be Christian . . . what a shame that 2,083,697,959 Christians missed out on the same fate. Disappointing, very disappointing.

I found this quote to be a real gem . . .

Camping's PR aide, Tom Evans, told the L.A. Times that the group is "disappointed" that 200 million true believers weren't lifted up to heaven on Saturday while everyone else suffered and eventually died as a series of earthquakes and famine destroyed the Earth. "You can imagine we're pretty disappointed, but the word of God is still true,".

How truly disappointing that 6,720,296,848 people on Earth weren't left to suffer and die . . . what a shame. And seeing how 33% of the world's population claim to be Christian . . . what a shame that 2,083,697,959 Christians missed out on the same fate. Disappointing, very disappointing.

As a Christian I can assure you that he does not speak for all Christians. More importantly, there is no exact date when Christ will return, this is clearly what we refer to as false teaching. Moreover the bible claims that there will be false teachers in the last days i.e., since Christ's ascension, and make all kinds a spurious predictions.

What trumps all the so called dates by these people is when Jesus was teaching on the mount of Olives in Matthew 24, this is what he said:

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

• Like 1

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Holy crap . . . So that means that Harold Camping must be God the Father then . . . funny you'd think his math skills would be a bit better . . . I always pictured a beard too!

As a Christian I can assure you that he does not speak for all Christians. More importantly, there is no exact date when Christ will return, this is clearly what we refer to as false teaching. Moreover the bible claims that there will be false teachers in the last days i.e., since Christ's ascension, and make all kinds a spurious predictions.

What trumps all the so called dates by these people is when Jesus was teaching on the mount of Olives in Matthew 24, this is what he said:

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Exactly!!!???[/b]

Holy crap . . . So that means that Harold Camping must be God the Father then . . . funny you'd think his math skills would be a bit better . . . I always pictured a beard too!

Not appropriate. :prof::banghead:? RB

+1 AMEN. Harold Camping is a false prophet. Not the time or place to explain the doctrine involved, but bear in mind that the example for life is CHRIST, not men.

? A little light ribbing after this guy spends millions in donations on a failed predicition of the end of the world is inappropriate? Seriously? ?

The problem, my friend, is you think that what you said is light ribbing. Sorry but it is still very inappropriate. Seriously!!! RB

P.S. It has Nothing to do with Harold Camping.