Sign in to follow this  

OffRoad RC's Crash At Dover Yesterday!!

Somehow, members of this community will blame JS7 for this incident....

just in case, I viewed it several times and NOT ONCE did I see a blue Yamaha cross his path...no schzit this time.:thumbsup:

just in case, I viewed it several times and NOT ONCE did I see a blue Yamaha cross his path...no schzit this time.:thumbsup:

:confused::smirk::worthy::busted::lol:

But JS7 was seen in the pits loitering around RC's trailer, hhhhmmmmmm.

Seriously though, did you see the stands at that race? Looked like a ghost town. I wish RC would stop racing lowrider mini trucks and join RJ and McGrath in real truck racing.

Did you hear Ricky at the end of the video "I haven't had a lick like that in a while, not since my motocross days, days that i would actually like to forget"

Did you hear Ricky at the end of the video "I haven't had a lick like that in a while, not since my motocross days, days that i would actually like to forget"

yeah! I heard that! WTH was that about? He's now embarrassed about his motocross career? I'm confused.:thumbsup::excuseme:

yeah! I heard that! WTH was that about? He's now embarrassed about his motocross career? I'm confused.:thumbsup::excuseme:

You really think he's embarrassed about his moto career?? :confused: I believe he was stating that he like to forget about the days during his moto career where he took a HARD lick.

he is saying he would like to forget the days when he crashed while racing MX

Seriously though, did you see the stands at that race? Looked like a ghost town.

Dover Downs has a capacity of approx 100,000. Since the trucks don't have near the following that the other 2 series have, they close off large sections of the stands so they don't have to deal with cleanup/security etc. in those sections. The section you saw in the video was one of those sections. Agreed, I'd like to see RC off-road with the others, but the Camping World Truck Series has a much larger following with endorsement deals to match. $$ That's why he's there.

Holly Nuckin Futs! I didn't know you could whiskey throttle a nastruck.... Nice crowd in the stands BTW!...:thumbsup:

he was either bumped or the guy behind him was so close it got him loose , you would need a feeler gage to check the room between his back bumper and the other guy's front bumper , not that he couldn't or hasen't wrecked a few trucks already :confused:

Holly Nuckin Futs! I didn't know you could whiskey throttle a nastruck.... Nice crowd in the stands BTW!...:thumbsup:

Should mirror the USGP.:confused:

Man... that's pretty intense. I miss RC4 in Motocross... I don't remember him taking too many hard hits though...

Either that, or they will say that RC crashed better... At least he didn't throw away the lead :thumbsup:

Either that, or they will say that RC crashed better... At least he didn't throw away the lead :confused:

lol. yeah , and he didn't land on anybody :thumbsup:

Wow hard lick! That truck really snapped sideways.

Probably more people there than it looks like. Races I have been to they close the stands off for the Busch and Truck series and keep the crowd toward the front stretch. IMHO the trucks are the most fun to watch live, more action. beer helps