Sign in to follow this  

Edelbrock Quicksilver parts

Hey Ya'll,

I tried to order some parts from Edelbrock for my Quicksilver carb. The told me that they sold most of their product line to Atv Galaxy. I was able to get a few from them and the others from Edelbrock. I am thinking that if I have to rebuild the carb later on it will have to include a new carb. Just some fyi. Tony

I got an accelerator pump plunger assembly from them yesterday.

I wonder if this is the needle and seat for the quicksilver. No picture or description...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Edelbrock-Carb-Carburetor-Needle-and-Seat-Assembly-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem20b89698abQQitemZ140535830699QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Wow. When I called them they said that they did not have it. I had to order that part individually from Edelbrock. I was not too impressed with Atv. I had to call a number of times just to get the parts ordered. I would jump on it because I have read that the needle needs to be replaced every now and then. Tony

Wow. When I called them they said that they did not have it. I had to order that part individually from Edelbrock. I was not too impressed with Atv. I had to call a number of times just to get the parts ordered. I would jump on it because I have read that the needle needs to be replaced every now and then. Tony

Hmm, when did you talk to them? On Ebay it said there were eight available yesterday. I called them, but they're not open today, just ordered through ebay. Hopefully they still have them..

I did get the needle and seat tho.

Edited by blone