Any 85 Rider's On Here?

Just wondering if anyone has an 85 on here.I got 2 but im 14 so im just kid.But if you do post away. Thanks

I do, but I'm just an old lady.:thumbsup:

DSC_0065.jpg

Nice Photo! & Hahahaha :thumbsup:

She ain't done yet, i'm gonna put new numbers, new white side panels, new rear fender and the graphic for the right side. Just got her a month ago. First bike.

2011-04-22095413.jpg

2011-04-22095420.jpg

i have a yz85 lw large wheel

Did you get the bike as a big wheel or did you get the kit or just the wheels? please tell me because i don't know if i should get the kit or just the wheels because the kit is expensive.

i hhate 85's, lol scary little bikes, i ride a 450, but them 85's i dont trust them to jump with ha ha, power hits hard for a second then drops off and stuff like that, >.>

i rode my mates sx85 on the weekend, what a wicked little weapon! The front wheel rose in every gear!

i got the bike big wheeled from yamaha here in the middle east the difference is the swingarm chain and wheels

Dammm i thought i was the only 85 rider on this forum. Now i know im not ill upload pics of mine in a little

i've ridden mine twice now and it is the only thing i ever want to do.

Just wondering if anyone has an 85 on here.I got 2 but im 14 so im just kid.But if you do post away. Thanks

I will speak for my son Motocrosser724. He has a 08 KX 85 and we are also from NJ. I cant post pics on hear for some reason, but you can check out my garage.

I will speak for my son Motocrosser724. He has a 08 KX 85 and we are also from NJ. I cant post pics on hear for some reason, but you can check out my garage.

Oh now i understand your speaking for your son to me xD sorry bout that yea im in randolph,NJ if your near there maybe we can ride one day.

Edited by Motocrosser724
Messed up
Oh now i understand your speaking for your son to me xD sorry bout that yea im in randolph,NJ if your near there maybe we can ride one day.

We are in Little Egg Harbor which is south Ocean County. We ride and race a lot at Englishtown but I am out for season with injury, and my son also broke his leg from MX. His cast will be off by the time school lets out so he will be back out there soon. We will stay in touch, always looking for new people to ride with.

My son and his buddy at his buddies private track!!

IMG_6277.jpg

jcorner5.jpg

rj2.jpg

r2.jpg

jakeair.jpg

jslide2.jpg

jscrub.jpg

We are in Little Egg Harbor which is south Ocean County. We ride and race a lot at Englishtown but I am out for season with injury, and my son also broke his leg from MX. His cast will be off by the time school lets out so he will be back out there soon. We will stay in touch, always looking for new people to ride with.

Yea i race at englishtown to! We can meet up there one time and deff stay in touch

My son and his buddy at his buddies private track!

Nice! How old are they?

My son and his buddy at his buddies private track!!

IMG_6277.jpg

jcorner5.jpg

rj2.jpg

r2.jpg

jakeair.jpg

jslide2.jpg

jscrub.jpg

fast 85 riders impress me more than RC

Nice! How old are they?

They're 13 been riding and racing together for a few years now.

Last summer we took a trip to a couple new tracks.

th_JakeSouthernMX7-2010.jpg

th_JakeCLMX7-20-10.jpg

And another friends private track, just a week getting his cast off his arm.

yee I have a 2005 YZ85