Got nailed by a Rock!

Was riding on the main trail to go hit some single track hill climbs when I got hit by a rock my friend kicked up!

My knee is fine, just a little bruise!

lol, those are the worst!

seems like dirtbikers are divided into two groups

Those that wear knee guards and Those that will eventually wear knee guards.

good one lol never went with out knee guards and they have saved my knees at least a 100 times :thumbsup:

You got off easy.. I got nailed with one right over the right side of my goggle lense.. shattered both my cheek bones, forehead, entire nose, both eye sockets, sinus cavity, and both my tear ducts. 7 days in the trauma unit, 5 screws, 1 plate, and 1 plastic implant later.. back to normal! Besides missing half the sight in my right eye lol.

I did a simple lay-down and hit my knee on a rock. I was laying on the ground clutching my knee for about a half an hour, in the middle of nowhere, until I was able to stand and get back on the bike. Knee guards always to be worn. Nice video.

OWWWEEEE... man that sounded really bad!

I just picked up the MX k700 knee brace yesterday.. kind of overkill for my riding but hey... better safe than sorry... right.

good one lol never went with out knee guards and they have saved my knees at least a 100 times :thumbsup:

+1.....:confused:.....It always better to have on protective gear and guards and not need them....Then to need them and not have them on........

Yeh I didn't used to like knee guards, I do now....one smack on the bars, notice the spot where the bolt on my master cylinder hit :thumbsup:

588428662_RE6Sh-O.jpg

Sorry to see that, and yeah, defo get some gear.

LOL! just watched your other vids, and the one where you almost hit that turkey, ahhaha.

hahahaha!!!!! very true...:smirk:

CaveMike often use rock as weapon. Very effective to smash small animal.

Rocks to the knees are the worst. Invest in some knee guards and you wont have that problem. Fox ones are good.

Last year I took a rock to the knee on a long uphill behind a 450 on a mx track. It nearly brought tears to my eyes and I had on asterisk knee braces to beat it all. Knees are soooooooo painful. lol

The turkey was funnier

Nice one man lol. Them suck

And don't bother with those gel knee pads. They are nice and comfy but the protection just isn't enough.

Ok, that's good to know... I'm gonna start looking for a set!

Yea, the turkey one is classic! Woulda been even better if I hit it!

took me smashing my knee on the only rock on the track, putting a quarter sized rip in my knee and a partial pateller tendon tear. needless to say i have knee pro now!