Sign in to follow this  

650L lowering link

Is the L one of the bikes that seem to 'suffer' with a lowering link? Seem varying degrees of happiness to unhappiness due to changing the suspension geometry on various bikes.

Man I really like this,:confused::lol:,,,Exactly what I needed this morning....Thanks alot..:thumbsup:

(I also would like to have a LINK,,just cant make up my mind)

Is the L one of the bikes that seem to 'suffer' with a lowering link? Seem varying degrees of happiness to unhappiness due to changing the suspension geometry on various bikes.

Can't address the geometry but it adversely effects the leverage on the shock. Much more preload required to avoid bottoming. When all is said & done you can achieve close to the same height increasing the shock sag & raising the forks some.

Can't address the geometry but it adversely effects the leverage on the shock. Much more preload required to avoid bottoming. When all is said & done you can achieve close to the same height increasing the shock sag & raising the forks some.

I agree. Stiffer spring with less preload accomplishes the same thing as a link without the downside.