dayton iowa hare scramble

come enjoy the dayton hare scramble!!!!!

if youd like to ride your dirt bike in some of the finest offroad woods terrain in iowa come on out and have fun!!!!

race date is june 5th. a rain date will be posted if the weather wont hold out for us.

for more information go to the iera web site at .

I'm up in Cinci, so I'm not too far from Dayton.

Is this race in Iowa????

Is this race in Iowa????

Yes Iowa, not Ohio.

thanks to everyone that came, hope you all had a great day!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By estube
      Mark your calendars for The Copperhead AMA National Two-Day Dual Sport Ride, July 21 & 22, 2018. More info and pre-registration can be found @ Follow us on Facebook @ Hocking Valley Motorcycle Club and on US Dual Sport Riders.
    • By Mark-san
      I would say this is a pre-ride event for 11/24 Perry riding so that we can keep up with dale that day. LOL. I will be there around 9:30.
    • By yz400fcanon
      Might be heading to Finger Lakes on Friday. Just checking to see if anybody has been there lately, and what the condtions are. Never been there, is it worth a 3 1/2 hour drive from Topeka Ks. to check it out. Thanks ahead of time for any info.
    • By lawlor
      I'm coming back to that area next week and was wondering if there are any tracks loacted within about 30 to 40 minutes away. I havent ridden there in about 15 years so I have no clue whats around. I have done searches but I am having no luck finding anything. Any help would be appreciated.
    • By l_campionero