which shift lever works on sm 510?

i cant seem to find the info i need,which other bikes aftermarket shift lever fits on the sm510? ive read that the KTM lever from XXX bike fits the husky but i cant find it. other than pulling my stock off and fitting a hammerhead tip and powdercoat the arm im stuck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Bryan Bosch

Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Rider Starts his Quest to Defend Cross-Country Rallies World Championship
      March 15, 2018 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing’s Pablo Quintanilla will re-start his 2018 international rally racing campaign on March 24 to 29 at the Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge in the United Arab Emirates. Working hard towards returning to full competitive fitness following a foot injury sustained during the closing stages of the Dakar Rally, Pablo’s teammate Andrew Short is expected to join the Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing squad at the 2018 Merzouga Rally in mid-April.

With the Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge playing host to the opening round of the 2018 FIM Cross-Country Rallies World Championship, the event in the UAE will see Pablo Quintanilla begin the defence of his FIM Cross-Country World Championship title. Securing eighth overall at the 2018 Dakar Rally in January, the Chilean rally star is already looking forward to a solid return to racing aboard his FR 450 Rally machine.
      Successfully wrapping up his debut participation at the prestigious Dakar Rally with a top 20 result, Andrew Short has been recuperating from a fractured tibia and fibula on his lower right leg. Resuming his training sessions in the middle of March, the American has his eyes set on making a return to racing at the Merzouga Rally on April 15/20, in the dunes of Morocco.
      Celebrating its 28th edition in 2018, the Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge is a six-stage-long rally taking place in the southern part of the United Arab Emirates. Kicking off with the traditional Super Special Stage on Saturday, March 24, the event will continue with five more days of racing in the Liwa Desert before competitors reach the finish line inside the Yas Marina circuit on March 29, 2018.

Pablo Quintanilla: “Abu Dhabi will be our first race after the Dakar and I’m really looking forward to it. It’d be good to start the season carrying the #1 plate on my Husqvarna as the reigning champion. With it being the first race for the new season, it is important for everybody. My goal is to get a good race pace from the beginning in order to be inside the group of leading riders. The season will be long and my plan is to continue improving my pace as the racing goes on. I want to get back my racing speed and also remain strong throughout the event in Abu Dhabi. Taking place in deep sandy dunes, the Desert Challenge is always a tough event and it is also highly probable that we will have to race in high temperatures. It’s going to be a challenge but I’m looking forward to it.”
      Husqvarna Motorcycles. Tradition on two wheels since 1903.
      Husqvarna Motorcycles are widely known and respected in the off-road world for a heritage of competition and numerous motocross and enduro world championships. Originally founded in Sweden in 1903, Husqvarna Motorcycles have been designed and manufactured in Mattighofen, Austria since 2013.
      Rockstar Energy Drink
      Rockstar Energy Drink is designed for those who lead active lifestyles – from Athletes to Rockstars. Available in over 20 flavors at convenience and grocery outlets in over 30 countries, Rockstar supports the Rockstar lifestyle across the globe through Action Sports, Motor Sports, and Live Music. For more information visit: www.RockstarEnergy.com
      Source: Husqvarna Motorcycles GmbH

• By DdrossyD
      Looking for some Wiring Harness, Connections and Installation assistance for installing a Tusk Universal Under the Fender LED Taillight with Brake Light on a Husqvarna 2017 TX300
      The UTFLight comes with a plastic connector that would work with the tusk enduro lighting kit which i'll be removing so that I can plug into the stock harness.
      I've been told the stock harness is the same as what would be included on the TE Model, minus the actual headlight/taillight being present; which is the case for the headlight wiring . it's all there ready to go.  For the taillight/brakelight however there is a bit more to be done.  There are NO wires running to the rear of the bike or within the SubFrame as some have noted
      I'll need to run to existing wires, and could use some guidance for which connectors are needed, if a supplementary harness is required(if so which one) and which wires to connect to on the existing harness.  There is very limited info in the manual (for either bike: TE/TX) or complete color harness diagram with info and connector information anywhere that I could find.
      I also picked up the Tusk Brake Switch Banjo bolt for the Brembo brakes (two wire, bullet connectors) - https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/docs/Brake switch instructions.pdf 
      On the Brake side under the front/bottom of gas tank near radiator there is an existing connector (I think for radiator fan) and from it, two unused wires, I would say for tapping into the existing harness.  1 Solid Brown, 1 Yellow/Red - 
      Shifter side, near the bottom rear of tank I found taped up cylinder style connector (Someone can enlighten me) i think switch wires ? maybe some terminator,  each with the same color wire in as out.  One is Gray/Black and the other White/Black
      Under the cdi box is a three plug connector with two wires, 1 Brown and 1 White, third unused- i was hopeful this could be the tail light connector but am unsure
      Help on harness, connector names /types and setup is very much appreciated

• By Ride
      ...thought this might be fun as i see a lot of older guys riding Huskys on TT. I'll start...
      41 years old - 93 TC610/99 WR250/02 WR250/04 TE450/04 CR125/06 TC250 (on the way)
    • By Dave Hoder
      I'm just putting the finishing touches on my streamlined version of the BOZZA DRAFT shop manual for the 610. I've removed everything but the english language & made it easy to find what you're looking for. I re-wrote the part about the computer with many thanks to Xfool but I'd like a little proof reading here. In particular I'm not real sure about the Service Interval section. If any of you would be willing to double check what I've got here & report back with any errors or omitions I'd be greatful. (I added another section on adding & removing screens) Also I don't know if it's legal to post this for public consumption but I'd be happy to share it with anyone who want's a copy.

• By Agitator
      10/17/08 UPDATE! I posted more photos on page 2. Not all pictures are on page 1. I will constantly be adding more photos as I go along.
      Many of you have heard of my starting/idle problems with the 610. Carburetion has been ruled-out time and time again. I sensed something else was going on. The engine has never wanted to idle down, sounded like there was a load on it even in neutral. Since I had metal filings in my oil when I first got it, I have now decided to overhaul it and make everything ship-shape. It turns out that I was correct- there is some valve damage that I will talk about later.
      I don't like to take apart dirty engines and get the dirt inside 'em

A little gross.

My cleaning station:

A little better now

Clutch removal:

after removing springs

bottom of pressure plate

everything looked decent as far as wear

after removing plates

basket after removing hub

Area after removing basket.

Removing the starter gear with snap ring pliers

More to come. I'm uploading pictures of the case splitting, etc...
      I'll try to ease off on the photo-over-obsession. The next batch of info/photos will be a little more interesting.
      Comments and suggestions are appreciated. I'm already ordering parts from George so before I know it, I'll be just waiting on new parts (after a little more cleaning.