What do y'all think?

I am thinking of adding the same mixture to my 02 XR250R fuel that I add to my Evinrude 75HP boat engine. I usually put an appropriately measured amount of Seafoam, Stabile ethanol treatment, and carb and fuel injector cleaner to the gas. I am going to run either 91 or 93 octane fuel, plus the mixture of additives listed about to the bike before going on a ride. What do y'all think? Should I just run straight gasoline? I don't want to cause any harm to the bike. Let me know.

i run all that and a few more EXCEPT seafoam in my bikes and they all run flawlessly (except my xr250r i still haven't gotten it running since i bought it but oh well.)

I think it's overkill. Besides, Seafoam will do everything all of those other products do, combined.

Just make sure your jetting/carb tuning is right, run premium pump gas and save the Seafoam treatments for once or twice a year.

i think it's overkill. Besides, seafoam will do everything all of those other products do, combined.

Just make sure your jetting/carb tuning is right, run premium pump gas and save the seafoam treatments for once or twice a year.

+1...

ill just run 91 pump gas for now. Thanks for the help guys.