Rear brake fluid leak!

Hey guys i just noticed that my rear brake fluid started leaking threw the main brake line. i checked the bolt its nice and tight! Any ideas why this is happening?

Is it leaking where it joins the master cylinder or caliper? If so your seal or O ring could be bad. Some use O rings others copper washers. If it is leaking from the line itself, it must be replaced. The brake system can also leak from the master cylinder seal or the seals on the caliper piston (s). Both can be rebuilt. Once you fix the leak, refill and bleed the system.

Ok looks like I need a new O washer. I'll need to bleed it for sure?? Any brake fluid you recommend?

Ok looks like I need a new O washer. I'll need to bleed it for sure?? Any brake fluid you recommend?

Frist make sure you get the rigth washer and there not called O washer nor O ring there really called Copper Brake Line Washers used with banjo fitting.

The must common problem with leaking is you Unbolt the line and didn't get both Washer on each side or you just need re-torque the banjo bolt twice.

1: Make sure the mating surfaces is clean.

2: Make sure you have you copper washer on both side of the brake line.

3: Unbolt or Lossen the bolt and re-torque the banjo bolt twice with original copper brake line washers and some time you even have to do this with new copper washer.

The brake fluid need be Dot 4