Sign in to follow this  

230 graphics

Does anyone know who makes decent graphics for a TTR230 ('08)? If not do certain yz/wr fenders/graphic kits fit on it?

Ah gotcha, buy anyways has anyone tried putting yz/wr plastics on it?

They are all over Ebay...I have bought graphics for a YZ400 and my current WR426 both on Ebay. There are many other websites also. I just had some custom graphics done for my KTM through nineoneninedesigns, you may check them out if Ebay doesnt work for you.

We put yz graphics on my brothers ttr last summer took a lot of trimming and didnt look super great

We put yz graphics on my brothers ttr last summer took a lot of trimming and didnt look super great

I don't mind the trimming, you think I can cut yz250 gfx onto a ttr230?

thats what we used. It was a major PIA and after about a month we tore them off. Check out www.dirtdna.com these guys did my YZ and my buddies DRZ great products and Im sure they can work something out for you.

Does anyone know who makes decent graphics for a TTR230 ('08)? If not do certain yz/wr fenders/graphic kits fit on it?

Try XGXonline.com (they will make any thing you want, but they are custom). or try roostmx.com. The site are a little pricey but it all i can find.

It's a crime to spend 10% of the cost of the bike on graphics. I think graphics prices are a scam right behind printer ink!