Sign in to follow this  

New truck!

1996 F-350 dually 7.3 Powerstroke with 70K miles :confused: I'm the second owner and the first owner pulled a small bumper pull camper back and forth to Florida and had Ford do all the maintenance. First purchase after fluid nd filter changes is a WVO kit :thumbsup:

0514111956.jpg

0514110941.jpg

paid $7K for it. I have been looking for one like this for a very long time and I lucked out yesterday. Here are some more pictures. I am probably going to take the running boards off here soon also.

100_3524.jpg

100_3520.jpg

100_3519.jpg

100_3516.jpg

100_3513.jpg

100_3512.jpg

Nice find!

Mine's IDENTICAL to that in color scheme, but I have a 460 gasser.

I'm coming to steal your running boards and wheels....... :smirk:

So, how many times have you whacked your knee getting out on the brake controller? Mine was in the same spot for exactly 4 hours...then got shifted to the other side of the column.

Nice find!

Mine's IDENTICAL to that in color scheme, but I have a 460 gasser.

I'm coming to steal your running boards and wheels....... :smirk:

So, how many times have you whacked your knee getting out on the brake controller? Mine was in the same spot for exactly 4 hours...then got shifted to the other side of the column.

Actually... the running boards are coming off and if you want them PM me for info and I can have them shipped out to you. I haven't hit my knee yet, but I thought I would so maybe it will work for me there.

Actually... the running boards are coming off and if you want them PM me for info and I can have them shipped out to you. I haven't hit my knee yet, but I thought I would so maybe it will work for me there.

Thanks, but I was just joking, I have no issues getting in and out of my truck, where they might be nice is to step up to access my toolbox in the bed.

Thanks, but I was just joking, I have no issues getting in and out of my truck, where they might be nice is to step up to access my toolbox in the bed.

Dang thought I had a buyer, guess Smith's Recycling will be getting those. Now to try and sell the 5th wheel hitch, 5th wheel tailgate, and tool box! gotta make room for my veggie oil tank