05 WR fork questions

The for on my 05 wr250f feels super sticky. I've been searching, and couldn't find a few answers.

First, I'm pretty sure I'm going to rebuild it, as it probably has never been done, so obviously I need seals, but do I need bushings to? The guy at the local shop told me bushings don't go bad, but coming from mountain bikes, bushings are replaced every so often. How can I tell if they are bad once to fork is apart?

Second: I shouldn't need any super special tools to do the rebuild correct? I have seen the youtube from RMATV and it seems straight forward.

Last: do I need a special tool to bleed the air from the fork? I haven't had a chance to do that yet, and I'm going to try before I ride today.

Thanks

bleeding the air on the forks is easy there is a screw on top underneath your bars at least it is on my 07 when i redid my forks all i replaced was oil, dust seal and oil seal, if the bushings are what i think your talking about they probably dont need to be replaced

Bushings are easy. You need to take them out to do the fork seals (at least on my 04). You can buy the kit the contains seals and bushings together. If you hold the upper fork tight and can wiggle the lower fork then the bushings may be worn. I am sure there is a tolerance about how much they are allowed to wiggle but I am sure it's not much

If your bushings were not done after break in they are completely shot, they need changing after break in (approx 10 hours) and every 30 hours thereafter if you use good oil