MX on FUEL TV...?

Ok, so the Nationals are on Fuel TV this year (according to the promo's). Yet I can not see a single scheduled date on my DirecTV for it on Fuel. Anybody have a schedule?

Also.... Does this mean we get at least Jason Weigant back as a commentator? Nice to have somebody who can go back and forth with Emig and know the difference between a dirt bike and his arse!

OH what the freak dude!? I think you have to purchase Fuel separately on TW cable! I wonder if I can order it without the wife realizing...

FUEL TV needs a subscription on Time Warner? That blows! Just a heads up, the 250 class will be on SPEED on Sunday and then SPEED is also airing the 450 class on Tuesday. FUEL TV has the 450 class live on Saturday....?

FUEL TV needs a subscription on Time Warner? That blows! Just a heads up, the 250 class will be on SPEED on Sunday and then SPEED is also airing the 450 class on Tuesday. FUEL TV has the 450 class live on Saturday....?

yes, skinamax...no problem, fuel tv... that will be a robb'n!

I have dishnetwork and its not listed on saturday on fueltv they have snowboarding listed at 4 pm et which is when alli says it should be

Can you run a search on DishNetwork? I ran a search for Motocross. On DirecTV, it is listed as "Hangtown Motocross Classic" and is on FUEL TV at 1:00 PM in California, so yeah, that is 4:00 PM your time in Penn..... Hopefully they are not airing snowboarding instead on the East coast.?

On directv.com it isn't listing it on Fuel. Hope it is on. It shows the following for channel 618:

1000 - XXL Big Wave Awards

1100 - AMA MX Highlights 2011

1200 - The Great Ride Open

1230 - The Great Ride Open

100 - Built to Shred

130 - Built to Shred

200 - Standard Snowboard

230 - Standard Snowboard

300 - Standard Snowboard

330 - The Moto: Inside the Outdoors - Welcome to the bigtime

400 - Redbull X Fighters

Looking for a race!!!

Jim

On directv.com it isn't listing it on Fuel. Hope it is on. It shows the following for channel 618:

1000 - XXL Big Wave Awards

1100 - AMA MX Highlights 2011

1200 - The Great Ride Open

1230 - The Great Ride Open

100 - Built to Shred

130 - Built to Shred

200 - Standard Snowboard

230 - Standard Snowboard

300 - Standard Snowboard

330 - The Moto: Inside the Outdoors - Welcome to the bigtime

400 - Redbull X Fighters

Looking for a race!!!

Jim

dishnetwork says the same thing. At least its on alli so i can just watch both motos live online