J-Law to Ride Outdoors?

I'm always weary of JL threads since they become pretty hostile but since everyone is behaving I'll say I hope he does race the outdoors and he still has most of his speed. Even though he has acted like a total tool off of the track (and sometimes on it as well) the guy is/was/could be still one hell of a rider. I hope he has his shit together and gives it a real go. You never know, he could surprise a lot of people if his heart is in it and his brain has matured.

I'm always weary of JL threads since they become pretty hostile but since everyone is behaving I'll say I hope he does race the outdoors and he still has most of his speed. Even though he has acted like a total tool off of the track (and sometimes on it as well) the guy is/was/could be still one hell of a rider. I hope he has his shit together and gives it a real go. You never know, he could surprise a lot of people if his heart is in it and his brain has matured.

Definitely agree. If he has had any sort of reality check and got himself in line, he could come out and straight rail. We all know he's fast. And everyone would love to see another man up in the mix. This series could get crazy.

• Like 1

i agree......he's still got age on his side...and i think his speed would be really good......its all a question of his commitment.......if he wants it.....he'll work hard enough to be in tip top shape and focus enough to keep his nose clean.....top 5 is definitely possible....if he's the same old same old.....he's gonna be on his farewell tour.

I hope he does well. If he keeps his act together hopefully we'll see a few top 10's, top 5's, and maybe a podium finish. However, the class this year is stacked and I think it is going to be tough for everybody.

better question is when will he start messing with RV and RD's head! hehe! i hate the kid for waisting away his talent! but that might add spice to things. lets just hope he can stay clean for the sport! im thinking the ama will be all over him this time! .... what am i saying? ama is a joke when it comes to things like this. this should be interesting! any links that confirm this?

there is no way on god's green earth he will ever be committed enough to get is lazy hind end in shape enough to ride a 450 at that speed for more than a few laps. I hope he does show up, it'll be his final attempt at it. He'll be spanked worse than he ever imagined.

there is no way on god's green earth he will ever be committed enough to get is lazy hind end in shape enough to ride a 450 at that speed for more than a few laps. I hope he does show up, it'll be his final attempt at it. He'll be spanked worse than he ever imagined.

No way bra, All he has been doing is training all winter while others have been getting banged up in SX. He is 100%, feeling good and theres a *83% chance of him taking the championship!

* could possibly be bullshit

No way bra, All he has been doing is training all winter while others have been getting banged up in SX. He is 100%, feeling good and theres a *83% chance of him taking the championship!

* could possibly be bullshit

ya think?

Can't wait and I think he'll be a front runner. Nothing like getting kicked in the butt by some bad decisions and see your future going down a path of destruction to motivate a guy to get their crap together and take another shot at a sport you have been gifted with incredible natural talent.