Sign in to follow this  

Motocross J-Law to Ride Outdoors?

I searched and didn't see a thread on this so let's see how this goes.

I've heard through Twitter that Jason Lawrence is going to be racing the outdoors aboard an Arma/Suzuki City Suzuki. Same team as Malcom Stewart.

Love him or hate him, he was once fast. What do you guys think he'll do outdoors this year? Top 10? Win a moto? DNF? Or even DNQ?

All I know is I am beyond excited to see him out there again.

Edited by DeeO991
grammar error >_<

Hope to see him out there doing his best, that's all I have to say about that.

Raw talent, that's for sure. See if some of life's lessons have helped him gravitate towards responsible behavior.

I'd like to see him be competative again.

And I know RV2 is rooting for him...:thumbsup:

there is no love lost between RD & JL either .... if he is there and up to speed and in shape he could probably run up front

I've heard through Twitter that Jason Lawrence is going to be racing the outdoors aboard an Arma/Suzuki City Suzuki. Same team as Malcom Stewart.

Love him or hate him, he was once fast. What do you guys think he'll do outdoors this year? Top 10? Win a moto? DNF? Or even DNQ?

He was training at the Jimmy Weinert Facility last month, dont know if he is still there. He looks good out there.

Its too hard to predict how hes going to do. Yes at one point he had the speed to run top 3 against anyone, but its been years since hes shown that speed. I hope he just races and dosnt quit.

Its too hard to predict how hes going to do. Yes at one point he had the speed to run top 3 against anyone, but its been years since hes shown that speed. I hope he just races and dosnt quit.

Been a few years and a few trips in front of a judge since JL was in that top 3 speed class, Hope he still has some speed left. Even ole JS took a couple years off and figured out everyone else got a LOT faster when he came back.

Good luck JLaw and keep it clean.

JLaw will be top ten in every race he finishes! :thumbsup:

personally, becuz I'd love the drama...I'd like to see him come back every bit as fast as the front runners, and be a total d'head. Aggressive bangin, punt a few front runners off the track. Get fined, run his mouth, become the bad guy everyone loves to hate. Then I wanna see him win it :confused:

drama :-):-(

:thumbsup:

there is no love lost between RD & JL either .... if he is there and up to speed and in shape he could probably run up front

That is true for anyone, including myself:smirk:

MAX!!!

Unless he's done a lot of growing up, I think he'll be a dissappointment. We all know he has the speed to be up front, but I think he'll be held back by a poor attitude and a lack of heart. I'll bet he quits during the middle of more than one moto.

If he grows up a bit, gets his head together, stops worrying about everyone else and his image, and races for himself with heart, I thing he's a top 5 threat and I'd love to see it. But wishfull thinking IMO.

all depends on how broke he is.......if he's barely got 2 nickels to rub together perhaps he's woken up and has been doing what it takes to be a force once again.....

J-Law = old news. thankfully, he's just about forgotten.

lol what do you mean he is almost forgotten?! He hasnt raced seriously for years and everyone still talks about him

his ship has sailed. unfortunately he wasn't on it. he'll maybe make it through the first practice before he is awol once again.