newbie needs more help

I got bored today and decided to check my plug when I got it out I noticed that there was like a whitish gray color to it on the the arc thing rite below the electrode, not where the electrode sits but where the actual electrical current goes. No build up of anything but just color. I'm used to 2 strokes that color is not good on two strokes what about 4 strokes is if fine or what? I do have a fuel additive in it to clean my lines and jets because the kid before me left gas in it for about a year with no stabilizer.

plug001.jpg

plug002.jpg

looks like its running really lean to me,that is standard with the way these bikes come from the do some forum searches for your altitude and rejet...if im wrong on this someone here will correct me im sure...the picks you posted are blurry and hard to see detail on

I realize the pics are bad but its the best I could get with our camera, but that what it looks like. I just checked and we are at 753ft above sea level. I kind of figured it was lean but what can I do to adjust that, whether it be adjust my fuel screw or get a new main jet. Everything is bone stock no upgraded exhaust nothing is upgraded. I need help I have no clue what to do with 4 strokes.

you will need to rejet the carb,do some searches on this forum i live and ride at 5000 ft so my jetting wont help you...go to rick ramseys web site he has a chart that will help you also tons of info on your bike