Carb for XT350

So in searching thru the XT 350 threads, I see references to Sudco carbs as replacements for the XT. My question is, out of all of them that they list, which ones are a replacement, or, do you need to find one close and make it work?

Thanks ....

They used to offer a kit that was basically bolt on. I am not sure they still do. Call them up and I'm sure they can help you...

hmm i did not know that. just used an aftermarket o2 sensor to get mine jetted right. now it hauls.

hmm i did not know that. just used an aftermarket o2 sensor to get mine jetted right. now it hauls.

For those of us that are not familiar with the use of an O2 sensor for tuning , could you please explain the procedure ? TIA :smirk:

Talked to a tech at Sudco today, as far as he knew, they never made a replacement carb for the xt 350 but they may have had a rebuild type kit at one time, but not anymore. We did explore the options of adding a single carb to the bike, but a new intake would need to be fab'd up.

After looking at it and doing some measuring, I think it's highly doable. Then again I may just move towards adapting MegaSquirt/MicroSquirt controller w/ a small injector and make the bike EFI.

They certainly offered them at one time, as I knew a guy that had a set. You can also check with Mark at ThumperStuff.