Sign in to follow this  

Yz125 best trail exhaust.

I was looking at the turbine core 2s and im having a hard time deciding whether or not getting the "q" is worth it. I ride trails and i want it to be more quiet. Should i also get a fatty with it?

We have found that the FMF TurbineCore 2 S/A (spark arrestor) works great on our YZ125s. It's quiet enough that it seems like the Q model would be overkill.

We have found that the FMF TurbineCore 2 S/A (spark arrestor) works great on our YZ125s. It's quiet enough that it seems like the Q model would be overkill.

I run a Turbinecore 2 on my YZ 125 as well and it's pretty damn quiet. If for whatever reason you want to get your bike as quiet as possible, than you could go with the Q, or get a DB Snorkel.

• Like 1

I run a Turbinecore 2 on my YZ 125 as well and it's pretty damn quiet. If for whatever reason you want to get your bike as quiet as possible, than you could go with the Q, or get a DB Snorkel.

I just to know if the q was worth it. Im going to wait until i hear from somebody who has had both. Also if i also use an fmf fatty will it take away from the quietness? sorry bad english

I just to know if the q was worth it. Im going to wait until i hear from somebody who has had both. Also if i also use an fmf fatty will it take away from the quietness? sorry bad english

Changing your pipe shouldn't make much of a difference, at least not at a distance. The pingining sound might be quieter when you're on the bike, but you can't hear that at a distance anyway.

I run the procircut nature friendly on my 06 yz125 and love it .

I run the procircut nature friendly on my 06 yz125 and love it .

Is it pretty quiet?

I've had them all, pc and fmf. The Q is overkill on a 125 unless your riding somehwere where you can't be heard. I think my q and nature friend both blew in the upper 80dbs and normal turbine core low 90s.

I've had them all, pc and fmf. The Q is overkill on a 125 unless your riding somehwere where you can't be heard. I think my q and nature friend both blew in the upper 80dbs and normal turbine core low 90s.

My neighbor sucks dude. He calls the cops.

I just wanna ride

So

Q or pc nature friendly?