Sign in to follow this  

My 150sx

Looking good... :thumbsup:

but too clean. :worthy:

Need some more :confused:

i took it out for a weekend camping trip, and scrubbed her down with a toothbrush, a bucket of water and a garden hose the next day!

i took it out for a weekend camping trip, and scrubbed her down with a toothbrush, a bucket of water and a garden hose the next day!

Those practices won't last long, and if they do you aren't riding enough.

Used to try and keep my bike immaculate but the more you ride you spend more time cleaning than riding.

Now I wash it only when I'm about to work on it or if it starts to get really bad (lots of mud). OTher than that, it stays scuffed, scratched and dirty and stained until :thumbsup:

thanks you guys. yes the bars are from a brand called "Kermaxx" there really awesome bars and they come in lots of colors. i picked mine up from the dealership that i work at.

super clean bike im kinda thinking about getting one how you like it

love it. i was a bit skeptical at first cause i wanted a 250f, but at the track i smoke 250fs and even some guys on 450fs who dont know how to ride em :smirk:

That is such a sweet looking bike. A lot of the young racers take really good care of their bikes, like wash them down and get the small brushes out and go over their bikes just to get them filthy a few hours later. I'd take good care if my machine looked that good.

Blackfoot Direct sells those bars and other Kermaxx products. They are a Canadian company.

That is such a sweet looking bike. A lot of the young racers take really good care of their bikes, like wash them down and get the small brushes out and go over their bikes just to get them filthy a few hours later. I'd take good care if my machine looked that good.

Blackfoot Direct sells those bars and other Kermaxx products. They are a Canadian company.

thanks. my neighbor is all about pride on owner ship so i thought id give it a try..

i didnt know kermaxx was a canadian company thats pretty cool!