Sign in to follow this  

Big Jump at Pala

nice! on the go pro it doesnt look as big, but the other perspective it looks alot bigger!

Your bike magically changes colors. I want one of those.

yeah the view from the north side - gives the real perspective of how big that launch is. Nice!

Very cool ! Thanks for sharing your conquest . Looks ALOT farther when veiwed from the side of the track. Great job clearing it !

I don't think my bike could make that jump if I wanted it to!

How fast do you have to hit that sucker?? Ive heard 4th gear on a 450 kinda on hit hard... true?

I had tried it one other day, but was very inconsistent and after a couple big cases stopped hitting it. Yesterday i hit it for the first time since jan. I would shift into forth dropping down the hill, hold it more then half up till the roller, then wide open till i left the lip. there is nothing like clearing it to the downside for the first time cleanly on the first try that day.

Great job!

I have not yet sacked up to do that jump. Maybe next weekend?

you have the skill, its just takes 100% commitment. there is a pretty long run with more then enough time to change your mind.

I'm the sasquatch on the blue yami. My buddy is one the white one, and other of the things i really like about the gopro on the chest protector is how easy it is to switch who is wearing it. I just need to get the angle dialed in a little better.

You ever tried mounting the camera on the handlebars? I did it for the first time a couple weeks ago and it looked pretty cool. Didn't jump around or vibrate too much and I was on a vintage bike.

You ever tried mounting the camera on the handlebars? I did it for the first time a couple weeks ago and it looked pretty cool. Didn't jump around or vibrate too much and I was on a vintage bike.

I love the handle bar mount! I got the go pro 7/8" bar mount for christmas and it really makes for cool shoots because its not what the rider sees it what the bike sees! I sometimes will make the camera point back at the rider to see the reaction when their riding. I love go pro:ride:

sick! pause it in the middle of the third person view

never even though about it, do you stick it on the bar pad?

I've always been afraid of breaking my sternum or ribs if I fell with the chest mount on:cripple:

The view does look awesome though!