09-10 Linkage arm on a 2011 better?

Pro circuit makes one spec. for an '11. Earlier years will be too much. I have the PC on mine, and its well worth the $.

it says the stock 09-10 is only 1mm longer. Are you talking about the OEM 09-10 or the PC 09-10? How long is the PC one for the 2011 CRF?

it says the stock 09-10 is only 1mm longer. Are you talking about the OEM 09-10 or the PC 09-10? How long is the PC one for the 2011 CRF?

Im not sure how long the '11 PC....all I know is it works. FC told me not to use the 09-10 version. I know SDI makes one as well from what I heard for the '11.

Reason I ask is because the 09-10 aftermarket links would be way too long on the 2011 bike. But the OEM 09-10 is only 1mm longer than the 2011 bike so it would fit just right. Just wondering if anyone has tried it. Sure would be cheaper to find an 09-10 OEM link off ebay than shell out $200 plus for a aftermarket one.

Pro circuit makes one spec. for an '11. Earlier years will be too much. I have the PC on mine, and its well worth the $.

I just put a PC '11 link on my 2011 CRF last week; dropped the rear .13". Haven't ridden with it too much due to weather but it does seem to not feel like I am riding on the front (the infamous stink bug feel) as much.

I just put a PC '11 link on my 2011 CRF last week; dropped the rear .13". Haven't ridden with it too much due to weather but it does seem to not feel like I am riding on the front (the infamous stink bug feel) as much.

Is your PC 2011 link arm shorter than your 2011 OEM one?

The link arm isnt the only thing they changed in 11. They changed the link itself too.

That changes the rising rate of the suspension. Thats why there's not much difference between the two arms or the feel of the bikes.

I think it was a bit longer, but tonight I will try and remember to measure it.

To drop the rear I think it has to be longer.