works pipe

alright so i want to get a works pipe but i just dont want it to look like crap after a few rides. I mean i wash my bike real good there is not one spec of dirt on it but i have a feeling if i get a works pipe after a couple rides and washes its going to get all discolored. I know your supposed to take a scotch brite to rub all the rust and crap off and oil it up when your done cleaning. If i do all this will it look pretty good?

i worried about this when i thought about getting a works pipe for my bike, even if i power wash it all you have to do is dry the pipe off real well, and then coat it down with some wd-40 and it'll stay mint, i love mine and they look sweet i think, but just makes sure it stays oiled real well when its not being ridden and you wont have a problem with it ?

You should just get a street bike and ride it in a big plastic bubble
woahh now it takes big:banana: to ride a street bike ever been cut off ya ...my life man.

besides that to the OP; First off there is no such thing as a "works" pipe if you mean aftermarket ok , no it will be fine its a bike it will be ok.

alright so i want to get a works pipe but i just dont want it to look like crap after a few rides. I mean i wash my bike real good there is not one spec of dirt on it but i have a feeling if i get a works pipe after a couple rides and washes its going to get all discolored. I know your supposed to take a scotch brite to rub all the rust and crap off and oil it up when your done cleaning. If i do all this will it look pretty good?

My buddy has had one on his 03 KX 250 since new and still looks just as good. Just take care of it like others have said and it will always look good.

woahh now it takes big:banana: to ride a street bike ever been cut off ya ...my life man.

besides that to the OP; First off there is no such thing as a "works" pipe if you mean aftermarket ok , no it will be fine its a bike it will be ok.

?:bonk::prof:

There is a such thing as a works pipe... the one off full factory pipes were most commonly referred to as "works pipes" when the smokers were still raced by pros, they are also still being made by pipe builders at a pretty steep price (thinking of having one made for my 08 Yz). If you can get your hands on one then your in buisness (I have one sitting on my shelf now from Tim Ferrys practice bike when he was on a Noleen Yamaha), in the mean time most go with the PC works pipe.?