Sign in to follow this  

Watch This Video ( 110cc ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carb is clean . But Idk wassup with the seals :smirk:

Carb dirty? Seals blown?
Edited by Ju5blaz3

You most likely have the bike overfull on crankcase oil. I would check that first as these bikes will spit out any surplus oil from the crank vent tube...:smirk:

When overfilled, they will also push it out the exhaust port, and it builds up in the muffler section of the pipe, which is what looks like has happened. Looks like the blowby is being pushed out the muffler and onto the frame and swingarm. Oil pushing out of the breather vent on top of the engine would be all over the inside area of the frame where the engine mounts.

When overfilled, they will also push it out the exhaust port, and it builds up in the muffler section of the pipe, which is what looks like has happened. Looks like the blowby is being pushed out the muffler and onto the frame and swingarm. Oil pushing out of the breather vent on top of the engine would be all over the inside area of the frame where the engine mounts.

Overfill ??? I didn't put any oil in it & i never had this problem b4 . With all that smoke i'd say that gasket is blown but idk ....

:smirk: