JDJetting and O-ring mod videos

I've posted several videos on here but haven't been keeping up with Thumpertalk lately so I thought I'd share a vid a did a few months back. Again, if you're interested sorry for the delay in updates. If not, sorry for clogging the boards.. The kit is a bit pricey but well worth it if you're tired of chasing down jetting related issues. The kit does seem to bring the bike to life but in my case more I noticed easier starting, more consistent idle and better throttle response. Anyway, feel free to see the video in the link below.

Easier starting and proper idle is 99% of the time simply proper adjustment of the fuel screw and not just some arbitrary setting.

True, I believe my issue was actually to do with the leak jet though (which came in the kit). Granted I could have saved myself $70 and just narrowed it down but I was being lazy and pretty much hate dealing with carbs... Nice kit and support so I figured I throw them a bone...

Leak jet is only for the AP and only comes into play when accelerating. Between the proper LJ selection, firmed up AP linkage by either the oring mod, wiring the linage (check for binding) or a stiffer spring combined with proper timing setup will always get rid of 'the bog'.

Your videos are great. Inspired me to do my own work. Just watching them gives you a good idea of what your looking at when you start taking the bike apart. Good stuff, keep it up.

Your videos are great. Inspired me to do my own work. Just watching them gives you a good idea of what your looking at when you start taking the bike apart. Good stuff, keep it up.

Thanks, I appreciate it!